Your Personal Power Is:
- Good decision-making
- Trust and Gut feelings
- Optimistic outlook
- High self-esteem
- Ability to turn desire into action
- Ability to overcome obstacles
Denying your personal power will give you limiting beliefs about yourself which consists of:
- Taking blame from others
- Covering up physical or emotional abuse
- Letting your children disrespect you
- Not speaking about your true self
- Pretending to love
- Working at a job you hate
- Believing that you are not good enough
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think of this advice!
Remember, share as much detail as possible in your reply. Your story may help someone else have a breakthrough.
Important: share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments. Links to other posts, videos, etc. will be removed.